- For children under school age and their parents/carers.
- Free of charge
- Playgroup provides an opportunity for children to socialise and participate in activities that are appropriate to their age, in a supportive and fun environment. It also provides an opportunity for parents to meet other parents and share information.
- Kingscote – fortnightly on Fridays during school term, 10am-11:30am at KI Children’s Services, 50 Buller St, Kingscote. Alternate Fridays at an outdoor venue
- Penneshaw – fortnightly on Tuesdays during school term, 10am-11:30am at the Penneshaw Kindy and Childcare Centre, Howard Drive, Penneshaw
- Parndana – Every second Wednesday during school term, 9:30am-11:30am at the Parndana Campus (Preschool) Wedgewood Rd. Alternative Wednesdays another session will be provided at the Parndana Community Centre, Jubilee Ave, Parndana, from 10-11:30am.
Music, Movement and More
- For children under school age and their parents/carers
- At American River Town Hall or The Shed (please contact us to check which venue), Tuesday fortnightly 10am-11:30am
- An opportunity for children to sing, dance and get together to share experiences and for parents/carers to socialise and support each other.