Parenting KI regularly coordinates education and information sessions for parents and children and those that work closely with children.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ALL SESSIONS
Recent/current sessions include:
- Bringing up Great Kids – 6 week program run in conjunction with Uniting Communities
- More than Words – 8 week program designed to support children with language difficulties
- Mothers and Daughters – with a focus on relationship building, communication and wellbeing
- What’s the Buzz? – This is a social skills program used in the school setting, but we also provided a session for parents so they know how to support their child’s social development.
- Managing difficult behaviours – with Mark Le Messurier (author of the What’s the Buzz? social skills program).
Upcoming sessions include:
- Circle of Security – 8 week parenting program
For more information please contact us and find us on Facebook to keep up to date.